Each package includes review of your current habits, personalized nutrition advice, supporting nutrition tools & resources and computerized diet analysis of your nutritional intake.
We will review of your intake, address any deficiencies and provide suggestions to proper nourish and fuel your body.
If you're excited to work with us, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. Packages are available for 18+ years old only. Looking forward to seeing you soon!
For new clients
- 2 Session Package
- Fit for someone who is seeking to fine tune their current nutrition and wants tools & resources to help achieve their goals
- Includes: 1 initial 60 minute session, 1 follow-up 45 minute session, electronic diet analysis, supporting nutrition resources
- 5 Session package
- Fit for someone who: is looking to transform their health & well-being and would benefit from the support and guidance from a nutrition coach to develop long-term habits
- Includes: 1 initial 60 minute session, 4 follow-up 45 minute sessions, electronic diet analysis, Nutrition Success Handbook (offers resources & meal planning to enhance sessions)
For returning clients
- 2 Session package (*only for returning clients)
- Fit for someone who wants continued success with their nutrition and is looking for long-term accountability & support in their nutrition goals.
- Includes: 2 follow-up 45 minute sessions
- 4 Session package (*only for returning clients)
- Fit for someone who wants continued success with their nutrition and is looking for long-term accountability & support in their nutrition goals
- Includes: 4 follow-up 45 minute sessions
Payment, in full, is due by PayPal prior to the start of your first appointment. To access PayPal, click on the 'Buy Now' tab within the package you are purchasing.
Currently, dietitian/nutritionist services are not covered by provincial health plans. Your extended health care insurance plan may cover these services. Please check with your provider to see what coverage is available for you. One Bite Nutrition does not directly bill insurance providers. Upon request, we can provide you with a detailed receipt of your appointments so you can submit these services to your insurance provider.
One Bite Nutrition is committed to keeping your personal health information safe and confidential. The privacy of our clients is very important to us. One Bite Nutrition is responsible for personal health information under its control and is committed to a high standard of privacy for our information collection practices. One Bite Nutrition has adopted the ten principles set out in the Personal Health Information Proctection Act, 2004 (PHIPA) to safe-guard your personal information. Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions or concerns about your privacy at our organization.